You are on your way towards owning one of the most successful and fastest growing fitness clubs in the country!
What makes Body Vision Fitness unique?
Regardless of the condition of our economy, people always appreciate good value. With low operating overhead Body Vision Fitness is able to offer the lowest prices in Canada!
- Why pay more for the rock climbing and squash courts that are rolled in your monthly dues, if you
don't use it?
- Body Vision offers a 20,000 Sq. ft. fitness floor the same size as Big Box health clubs with the same brand name equipment minus the extras
- A key business strategy at Body Vision Fitness is have members have the same Big Box feel, at a fraction of the price.
- Research studies show more than 67% of club members use mainly fitness equipment and attend aerobics classes only
- Our “great concept” as just fitness and aerobics has enabled us to minimize our costs to offer the same services as most Big Box clubs at the lowest price in Canada!
LOWEST PRICE IN CANADA
- Members here only “pay for what they use”
- Lower start up costs then other fitness clubs
- One flat membership rate with no hidden fees
- No sales pitch or hard selling involved
- 17 years in business
- A proven business model with comprehensive training and management tools
- The income potential with our “great concept club” is significant as compared to other fitness business models
- Assist with site selection / space plan / facility design
- Pre-opening advertising and promotions planning
- Marketing, advertising, media and public relations
- Pre-Grand Opening assistance
- On site training for the first 2 weeks and on going monthly training seminars in both membership
and personal training sales thereafter
RENOWNED SERVICE WE GREET PEOPLE BY NAME
Why the Fitness Industry?
- Health and fitness is a $14.1 billion industry
- According to IHRSA (Health Club Industry Association) health club memberships are projected to reach $67 million by 2016, representing 25% growth rate from current levels
- Nutrition and weight loss is a $44 billion industry
- Trends toward obesity and heart disease point to demand for healthy living and exercise
- Companies are becoming more involved enrolling their employees in fitness activity as part of their corporate wellness programs
Join one of the Fastest Growing Fitness Clubs in CanadaWith Comprehensive Training and Brand Recognition!
Contact us Today for More Details!